Implementation of Plastic Processing Projects
Establishment of Shredding and Baling machines, for converting waste plastics into shredded plastics for construction of polymerized roads.
Polymerised Road Tarring
Shredded plastics are sourced from LSGIs and is being provided to LSGD (Engineering) and PWD for construction of Polymerised Roads.
Clean Kerala Company Limited, formed under the Local Self Government Department, Government of Kerala, is being coined with the objective of ensuring hygiene management of the state through the adoption of innovative and scientific methods and proven technology, adhering to the concept of active participation of the public and private sectors. The company aims to ensure comprehensive management of all harmful rejections in the state, thereby ensuring that the hygiene of the state is never compromised.
The company has taken concrete steps in ensuring comprehensive management of harmful rejections in the state in all walks of life. The company has been successful in implementing various projects for the management of harmful rejections emanating from the state and for the enhancement of the beauty of the pathways of the urban localities in the state.
Shredded Plastics Supply Units
- RRC, Trivandrum Corporation (Stock: 20 tonnes)
- Attingal Municipality (Stock: 500 Kg)
- Kochi Corporation (Stock: 25 tonnes)
- Kochi Corporation – Credai Unit (10 tonnes)
- North Paravoor (Stock: 500 Kg)
- Shornur Municipality (Stock: 800 Kg)
- Vanimel Grama Panchayath, Kozhikode (Stock: 500 Kg)
- Azhiyoor Grama Panchayath, Kozhikode (Stock : 200 Kg)
- Perinthalmanna Municipality, Malappuram (Stock: 500 Kg)
- Payyanoor Municipality, Kannur (Stock: 500 Kg)
- Mattanoor Municipality, Kannur (Stock: 500 Kg)